All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionPhthalates are ester derivatives that have been used to alter the flexibility of plastics since the 1930s, and are ubiquitous in our daily life. The first chapter of this book discusses how perinatal exposure to phthalates may induce alterations in brain neural growth and differentiation, with neurocognitive and behavioral consequences. Chapter two investigates the advantages and/or disadvantages of some analytical methods used in the past few years for chromatographic detection. The fourth chapter discusses the widespread application of phthalates and the role of liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry technique used in the detection, determination and confirmation of the chemical. The final chapter examines the assessment of phthalate exposure in polymer materials with advanced numerical algorithms.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight342 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMiguel Owens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.