Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description[...] That old rooster have got rheumatiz, Roxy, and w he'll die with pill for it, said Lovelace, as he worked his dirty little finger down after the mud and bread; but he got it out and the poor old chicken hopped off with all his feathers ruffled up and stretching his neck as if to try it. Oh, Lovey, please don't kill the chickens, Roxanne said in a tone of real pleading. I don't never kill thing, Roxy, he answered indignantly. If a thing can't get well from me doctoring it, it dies 'cause it wants to. Since Uncle Pomp let me put that mixtry of nice mud and brick dust on his shoe he don't suffer with his frost-bit heel more. He's going to stop limping next week if I put it on every day. I'm going to pound ather piece of brick right w, and he went around the house with the darlingest little lope, because he always rides a stick horse, which prances[...].
- Author(s)Maria Thompson Daviess
- Date of Publication23/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.