All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionAwareness of the importance of nutrition and physical activity for good health has given rise to a multitude of projects with different scopes and methodologies. This variety makes it necessary to bring the results of these activities into a coordinated framework. This book aims to summarize the activities carried out by the EU countries to address these determinants of health. Contributors are drawn from Germany, Italy, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
- Author BiographyWilhelm Kirch is Chair of the Institute for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics at the Medical Faculty of Dresden University of Technology. He is a past president of the European Public Health Association. He published Extreme Weather Events and Public Health Responses (2005) with Springer, and he is editor of our forthcoming Encyclopedia of Public Health (2008).
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1064 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMichael Rigby,Michael Sjostrom,Rosa Guiseppa Frazzica,Wilhelm Kirch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.