All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionPhysical asset management is the management of fixed or n-current assets such as equipment and plant. Physical Asset Management presents a systematic approach to the management of these assets from concept to disposal. The general principles of physical asset management are discussed in a manner which makes them accessible to a wide audience, and covers all stages of the asset management process, including: initial business appraisal; identification of fixed asset needs; financial evaluation; logistic support analysis; life cycle costing; maintenance strategy; outsourcing; cost-benefit analysis; disposal; and renewal. Physical Asset Management addresses the needs of existing and potential asset managers, and provides an introduction to asset management for professionals in related disciplines, such as finance. The book provides both an introduction and a convenient reference work, covering all the main areas of physical asset management.
- Author BiographyNicholas Hastings is currently adjunct professor at the Queensland University of Technology's Centre of Integrated Engineering Asset Management. He is also a consultant in engineering asset management for Albany Interactive Pty. Ltd. Dr Hastings began his career with the British Army's Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, before joining the Department of Engineering Production at the University of Birmingham, where he completed his PhD in operations research. He then became Professor of Operations Research at Monash University (Melbourne) prior to joining the Queensland University of Technology. In 2006 he was awarded the Medal of the Maintenance Engineering Society of Australia / Asset Management Council of Australia for his contribution to reliability and engineering asset management.
- Author(s)Nicholas Anthony John Hastings
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight611 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.