All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this research was to provide insight into the effect of physical attractiveness on social network location and performance in a military environment. This study sought to prove five hypotheses, which were introduced through a comprehensive literature review, regarding the many interactions between physical attractiveness, social network location, and objective and subjective performance ratings. Specifically, a mediation and moderation model were proposed to capture the relationships between the three variables. For mediation, a causal relationship was found from physical attractiveness to centrality to performance. In other words, physical attractiveness influences centrality, which in turn influences performance. Moderation results suggest that physically attractiveness influences the relationship between social network centrality and both objective and subjective performance. In other words, physical attractiveness appears to hinder the relationship between centrality and performance such that more attractive individuals with high centrality perform worse than less attractive individuals of similar centrality.
- Author(s)Janell M Lott
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Weight145 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.