All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is ideal for use in a one-semester introductory course in physical chemistry for students of life sciences. The author's aim is to emphasize the understanding of physical concepts rather than focus on precise mathematical development or on actual experimental details. Subsequently, only basic skills of differential and integral calculus are required for understanding the equations. The end-of-chapter problems have both physiochemical and biological applications.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND CHANG was born in Hong Kong and grew up in Shanghai and Hong Kong, China. He received his B.Sc. degree in chemistry from London University, UK and his Ph.D. in physical chemistry from Yale University USA. After doing postdoctoral research at Washington University and teaching for a year at Hunter College of the City University of New York, he joined the chemistry department at Williams College. Chang has served on the American Chemical Society Examination Committee and the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Committee. He is an editor of The Chemical Educator and has authored books on general chemistry and spectroscopy.
- Author(s)Raymond Chang
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Note357 illustrations
- Weight1641 g
- Width208 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.