All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLifelong learning for students with ASD. Current estimates are that one out of 88 children will be diagsed with one form of autism. Planning a curriculum that includes all students, including those with ASD can be a challenging task but well worth the effort needed to design appropriate instructional activities. This book identifies strategies that highlight students' skills, interests and abilities through collaborative practices, environmental design and assistive techlogies. Written by contributors with extensive experience in developing inclusive programming for students with ASD, Physical Education for Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders is ideal for physical education and adapted physical education courses across all school age groups curriculum.
- Author BiographyMichelle Grenier is an associate professor and coordinator of the physical education/adapted physical education programme at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, New Hampshire. She has substantial experience in researching, teaching and presenting on inclusion and autism spectrum disorders.
- Author(s)Michelle Grenier
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note55 black & white illustrations, 52 black & white halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.