All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is essential for mental health nurses to understand the physical health needs of people with mental health disorders in order to provide holistic care. Yet these people often have their physical health needs unrecognised or poorly managed. This book is a practical and informative guide to the physical health care of people with mental health illnesses. It covers a range of health-promotion strategies, including exercise, diet and oral health, and assessment, intervention and skills for common physical disorders found in people with mental-health problems. It takes a recovery perspective and emphasises the importance of communication and collaborative care for adherence to healthy lifestyles.
- Author BiographyStanley Mutsatsa is a Senior Lecturer in Mental Health Nursing at City University London.
- Author(s)Stanley Mutsatsa
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.