All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and expanded new edition covers the full range of techniques w available for the investigation of materials structure and accurate quantitative determination of microstructural features within materials. It continues to provide the best introductory resource for understanding the interrelationship between microstructure and physical, mechanical, and chemical properties, as well as selection and application of techniques for both basic and applied studies. In particular, changes have been made to reflect developments in analysis of nascale and biological materials.
- Author(s)Peter E. J. Flewitt,Robert K. Wild
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSeries in Materials Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note517 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 31 black & white tables
- Weight1834 g
- Width204 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.