All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.89
About this product
- DescriptionEach volume of this series heralds profound changes in both the perception and practice of chemistry. This edition presents the state of the art of all important methods of instrumental chemical analysis, measurement and control. Contributions offer introductions together with sufficient detail to give a clear understanding of basic theory and apparatus involved and an appreciation of the value, potential and limitations of the respective techniques. The emphasis of the subjects treated is on method rather than results, thus aiding the investigator in applying the techniques successfully in the laboratory.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/1992
- Series TitlePhysical Methods of Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1260 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byArnold Weissberger,Bryant W. Rossiter
- Revised byRoger C. Baetzold
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.