CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, written for PAs, PA students, institutional and physician employers of PAs, and health care lawyers, is a comprehensive reference on laws impacting physician assistant practice. In addition to offering a detailed account of the evolution of the PA profession, including its continuing expansion in today's health care environment, this book provides thorough coverage of a wide range of legal issues related to the PA practice; including academic training and certification, licensure, scope of practice and prescriptive authority, employment laws, peer review and credentialing, malpractice, risk management, professional liability insurance, medical records, reimbursement, ethics, and employment issues related to PAs in hospitals and other practice settings.
- Author(s)Aspen Health Law Center,Aspen Health Law and Compliance Center
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/09/1997
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.