All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionPhysician assistants have speedy access to essential facts in important medical specialty areas. Provides tips for assessing patients from different cultural backgrounds, pediatric and geriatric alerts, patient counseling, and when it's imperative to consult with a colleague or refer to ather practitioner. Contents include assessment findings, ECGs, laboratory tests, common X-rays, dermatologic disorders, disease management, emergency care, primary care procedures, infection control, drug hazards, financial and legal issues, health promotion, rmal and crisis laboratory test values, selected references, and an index.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSpringhouse Clinical Companion Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringhouse Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/04/2008
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight44946 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.