Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionDiscussing the role of African doctors in colonial state and society, this study assesses the emergence of Africa's modern medical service and the contribution of African physicians to an understanding of African diseases and their treatment.
- Author(s)Adell Patton
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication31/05/1996
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Note15 b&w photographs, 6 maps, 11 tables, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.