Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionLeading medical experts from the military and other branches of government comprehensively review the possible infectious disease and chemical agents that can be used in terrorist attack and the proper diagstic and therapeutic methods for dealing with them. The book also discusses treating blast injuries, the effects of nuclear and radiological weapons, and the psychological effects of terrorist events. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Physician's Guide to Terrorist Attack provides physicians, health care workers, and emergency personnel with a practical handbook for confidently and effectively diagsing and managing the victims of terrorist attack.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight802 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael J. Roy
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.