All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionAs a professor of physics at Catskill Community College, Emmett Eisenberg has a fairly pleasant life. His girlfriend, Dr. Maria Montclaire of the Psychology department, is quite the catch! His job pays well, and his reputation in his field is top-tch. He even has students who appreciate his approach to academics, though they lack his passion and talent. His unique view of the world - best reflected in his ability to see and manipulate atomic structures - has afforded him unlimited opportunities, so when a former colleague of his invites Emmett and Maria to reunite in New York City, he agrees. Unfortunately for the physicist, meeting with his old friend Jethro Marx opens up a door to his past; to ten years ago, when he, 'Geddy, ' and his fellow geniuses conspired together at a secretive research center called Conr Point. The public's kwledge of the results are as false as they are vague: A nuclear accident forced Conr Point's closure. It was safely dismantled, thanks in part to Emmett and Geddy, however the details are more devilish, and the true cause of the disaster was never disclosed to the media. While Emmett's former fellows may have saved the day a decade ago, the sins of his past have caught up to him. His colleagues are met with a vendetta of one of their own - ather hero from Conr Point, the buxom blonde songbird Erica Hall. She bears a grudge against Emmett which even he is t aware of, and her revenge will shatter the physicist's placid existence once and for all. The only question is: Will the rest of the world fare any better?
- Author BiographyJesse Pohlman is a mid-20's writer from Freeport, New York. When not hammering away at a keyboard, he's an educator and life-guard as well as a ski-bum and swim instructor. He attended Adelphi University and Queens College, attaining a BA in History, MA in Secondary Education, and BA in English, respectively. He also writes about politics, events in his home-town, and much, much more! His latest paperback novel is Physics Incarnate, while his most recent Kindle-Exclusive is Protostar: Memoirs Of The Messenger.
- Author(s)Jesse Pohlman
- PublisherPohlman Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPohlman Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.