All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionHow much is passing physics class worth to getting your degree? Suppose you could spend one night reading and afterward be able to solve any textbook physics problem. Imagine ... spend LESS time studying yet receive BETTER grades on your homework and exams. Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn't if you have the right teaching method. Think about it. Solving textbook problems is the most important skill you need to get through class. Everything in class centers on this. You can waste a LOT of time memorizing formulas and various problem solving methods without ever getting to that Aha! moment. Truthfully, solving textbook problems is the FIRST step in understanding physics, but most professors can't even teach that after a whole year! Simply put, learning to solve these homework problems is the key to getting an A in class. At last! The RIGHT way to learn physics is here. Which of These Powerful Secrets Are You Looking For? The most important rule for calculating the components of vectors. How to get projectile problems right, every time. Energy and entropy explained in a way anyone can understand. When, where, and how to use trigometry without losing your mind. Step-by-step method to solve static rigid body problems. Special relativity explained using the twin paradox. The single pivotal principle behind quantum mechanics. Why quarks and electrons are the building blocks of the universe. The relationship between electricity, magnetism, and light. ... plus lots more! Included are 120 typical homework problems solved STEP-BY-STEP. There are details left to the reader here. Each problem begins with an explanation of how and why a particular approach or equation is used, then each step is explained from beginning to end. I love this subject. It's is my passion. And as with anything loved, I HATE to see or hear my subject butchered by the average high-school and college systems. This subject ought to be FUN! Unfortunately, you can't see than until you can SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. Have you ever wondered why geniuses like Einstein or Feynman ENJOYED physics? I want to help you with the first step in understanding (problem solving), so you can get a glimmer of why. That's my primary motive. But there is ather. I don't want physics to get in your way. If you just want a way through the college system, I think that's okay. Really. Not everyone needs to be a rocket scientist. In fact, that's kind of silly when you think about it. I just want to help. It's easy to get started right away. Get ready to enjoy more free time and still ACE that physics class!
- Author BiographyDavid J. Ulrich has been teaching Physics for over five years to students who struggle with math. His approach is very problem-centric and explicit. Student feedback has been consistently and overwhelmingly enthusiastic. This is the author's first book outlining the principles of Physics for the introductory student. When not reading up on mathematical physics, he enjoys a bit of philosophy and computer programming. He resides in Portland, Oregon with his lovely wife and three kids.
- Author(s)David J Ulrich
- Date of Publication25/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.