All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionA subject of keen scientific inquiry since the last century, surface physics emerged as an independent discipline only in the late 1960s resulting from the development of ultra-high vacuum techlogy and high speed digital computers. With these tools, reliable experimental measurements and theoretical calculations could at last be compared. Physics at Surfaces is a unique introduction to the physics and chemical physics of solid surfaces, and atoms and molecules that interact with solid surfaces. This book provides a synthesis of the entire field of surface physics from the perspective of a modern condensed matter physicist with a healthy interest in chemical physics.
- Author(s)Andrew Zangwill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/1988
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note327 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.