Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionPhysics in Space and Time is a unique introduction to the foundations of mechanics and electrodynamics within the framework of special and general relativity. The book includes detailed accounts of several fascinating and little-kwn historical episodes in the development of the scientific ideas that form the basis of the modern understanding of the natural world.
- Author(s)Kevin Brown
- Date of Publication17/03/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight964 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.