All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students, this text systematically develops the concepts of electrical acceleration of gases for propulsion. Starting with primary physical principles and concluding with realistic space thruster designs, it surveys aspects of electricity, magnetism, and ionized gas mechanics underlying physical mechanisms of gas acceleration. 1968 edition.
- Author(s)Robert G. Jahn
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width171 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Woldemar Von Jaskowsky
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.