All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionLow-temperature radio frequency plasmas are essential in various sectors of advanced techlogy, from micro-engineering to spacecraft propulsion systems and efficient sources of light. The subject lies at the complex interfaces between physics, chemistry and engineering. Focusing mostly on physics, this book will interest graduate students and researchers in applied physics and electrical engineering. The book incorporates a cutting-edge perspective on RF plasmas. It also covers basic plasma physics including transport in bounded plasmas and electrical diagstics. Its pedagogic style engages readers, helping them to develop physical arguments and mathematical analyses. Worked examples apply the theories covered to realistic scenarios, and over 100 in-text questions let readers put their newly acquired kwledge to use and gain confidence in applying physics to real laboratory situations.
- Author BiographyPascal Chabert is currently Research Director within CNRS. He leads the Low-Temperature Plasmas group of the Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas at Ecole Polytechnique. His expertise is in plasma physics and plasma processing. Nicholas Braithwaite is Professor of Engineering Physics at The Open University, where his research group work on the physics of 'technological' plasmas. He has been on the editorial board of the journal Plasma Sources Science and Technology since 1998.
- Author(s)Nicholas Braithwaite,Pascal Chabert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note156 b/w illus. 144 exercises
- Weight830 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.