All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionAre your first impressions of others often wrong? Do you wish you could be luckier in love? Physiogmy, or the art of reading a person's features, is commonly used in Asian cultures to help people plan for success and steer clear of heartache and frustration. It is also considered ermously helpful when choosing friends, business partners, and romantic interests. Physiogmy can be used t only to discern a person's character and personality, but also to glimpse his or her fate. For example, by reading a special feature on a person, skilled physiogmists can predict whether this person will have a long life, marital happiness, good health, or fame. With the help of physiogmist Quyen Quang Tran, you can learn to use physiogmy in all walks of life. You can also use it to divine what fate may have in store for you and others: success or failure, sickness or health, marital bliss or conflict, or good or bad fortune. Author Quyen Quang Tran has practiced physiogmy for over fifty years. Now, in Physiogmy: The Art of Reading People, he presents fundamental concepts and skills to help others learn this life-changing science. Tran explains the fundamentals of reading the forms on the face and on the body as well as interpreting the voice, color, and countenance of an individual. He includes hundreds of illustrations to help readers identify and read various features on the face and on the body of a person. A special chapter of the book is for the discussion of dozens of readings conducted by Tran's mentor, Mr. Ngo Hung Dien. These stories illustrate the practical applications of physiogmy on people in their own lives. Physiogmy: The Art of Reading People is a thorough guide to the fundamentals. Topics include: -observing and interpreting a person's physical forms, his/her color, voice, and countenance, -grouping the physiogmic features into sets, and -applying physiogmy to daily life of any individual to contemplate. The book also includes forty detailed case studies to illustrate the practical uses of physiogmy. Whether you're seeking insights into your friends or your fate, Physiogmy will offer you a fresh perspective to live a life that you are looking for.
- Author BiographyQuyen Quang Tran first learned the art of physiognomy from his mentor, Mr. Ngo Hung Dien, an expert physiognomist. Tran spent nine years learning the art of physiognomy and the next fifty years practicing it. Tran holds bachelor's degrees in mathematics and education and an MBA in corporate finance. He has worked for the Vietnamese Ministry of Education, the National Economic and Social Council, for the National Economic Development Funds in Vietnam, and the International Finance Corporation, a private arm of the World Bank Group in Washington, DC. Tran is also an instructor and second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and the founder of the nonprofit Tai-Chi Institute. Tran's latest accomplishment is the creation of Friends of the Blind, which funds cataract operations for the poor and has helped over two thousand patients to date. Tran remains dedicated to helping the needy in many different ways.
- Author(s)Quyen Quang Tran
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.