Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1974
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note105 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byElsimar Coutinho
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsReproduction and Genetics.- Man, The Changing Animal.- Chromosomes and Genes.- Structure of Mammalian Chromosomes.- Quantitation of Heterogeneous Human Heterochromatin: Microdensitometric Analysis of C- and G-Bands.- Ultrastructure of Genetic Activity in Eukaryotic Cells.- Sex Chromosome Activity in Germ Cells.- Chromosomal Errors and Reproductive Failure.- Agonadism XY with Familial Recurrence.- Hormones and Receptors.- Molecular Basis of Hormonal Action.- The Mode of Action of Steroid Hormones: Some Recent Findings.- Progesterone-Progestin Receptors.- Spermatogenesis and Spermatology.- Endocrine Control of Spermatogenesis.- Genetic Aspects of Spermatozoa.- Response of Spermatogonia of the Mouse to Hycanthone: A Comparison With the Effect of Gamma Rays.- Ultrastructure of the Mammalian Sperm Head During Differentiation and Maturation.- Ultrastructure of the Sperm Tail.- Chemical and Structural Analysis of Mammalian Spermatozoa.- Inhibition of Spermatogenesis.- Ovum Development and Ovulation.- Central Nervous System and Ovulation.- Mechanism of Action of Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone.- Protein Synthesis Machinery in Growing Oocytes of Mice.- Follicular Maturation, Ovulation, Luteinization and Menstruation in the Baboon.- Physiological Studies on the LH-and FSH-Releasing Hormone, Its Analogues, and Antisera.- Induction of Ovulation with Various Regimens of Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Administration.- Regulation of the Human Menstrual Cycle.- Electroencephalographic Changes in Women Treated with Contraceptive Steroids.- Ovulation, Corpus Luteum Formation, and Steroidogenesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.