All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive clinical manual and reference on paediatric physiotherapy, which examines all of the theoretical and clinical aspects of physiotherapy provision for children and young adults including: neurology; cardio-respiratory; musculoskeletal; oncology and palliative care; mental health; and, acquired brain injury. Dr Teresa Pountney heads up a team of experienced practitioners who cover a range of conditions from those experienced by the typically developing child to those with disabilities and diseases. The changing needs of children with long term conditions is described, as well as methods of service delivery to enable children and families to benefit as much as possible from their treatment. The different settings in which physiotherapy is provided for children, school, home, and hospital is described in addition to strategies and legislation relating to this.
- Author(s)Teresa Pountney
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 180 illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.