All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the introductory volume of a three-book set designed to guide young pianists from the most basic techniques and theory to a mastery of the easy classics. The Primer consists of ten lessons, each of which may be divided into smaller or larger segments as needed. Geared toward students ages 4 to 9, this refreshing series features classic Family Circus cartoons. Of all the pia instruction books and courses out there, yours is the best by far, because it combines theory, fun, a wonderful variety of songs, and of course, the 5-point learning plan. Thank you for providing such a fantastic pia course for children! -- Beverly Short, Santa Monica, California You've really found a wonderful way of making music fun for children with your songs. The songs are infused with spirit, so it makes learning truly enjoyable for students. -- Monica Le, Fullerton, California I love these books because they work! I have been using them for many years with children 4 years old and up. The big tes make te learning easy and the directions for teachers are clear and methodical. My students and their parents are excited as they graduate from one level to the next. These books truly teach little fingers to play! Thank you, Ann Patrick Green! -- Carol Orozco, Fullerton, California I use Ann Patrick Green's books with every student. The larger te size, the use of solfege te reading, the inclusion of theory and the way each book is organized makes teaching and learning easy and fun. -- Lisa Smith, pia teacher
- Author BiographyAnn Patrick Green has taught at the Eastman School of Music as well as the University ofColorado, Fullerton College, and Cal State, Fullerton. She isPrincipal and Chairperson of the teaching faculty at Patrick's Music School in Fullerton, and she often performsas a concert pianist and with a chamber music ensemble.
- Author(s)Ann Patrick Green
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight227 g
- Width203 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.