All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pia Quintet #1, written in Nuzerov, 6/28/02-8/6/02, was the first composition I wrote after my father's death. It is homage to the era in which he flourished as a musician, the romantically charged 1930's and 40's, with their Latin influences, and jazz and big bands. He continually performed at the pia until two weeks before his death at eighty-three. His love of music, which he so generously shared with me, was reflected in the eclecticism resulting from thousands of different tunes he knew from all nationalities. He loved life, adored women and was steadfastly loyal and dedicated to my mother. No matter where I was in the world, either by e-mail or by phone, we talked every day about music. Therefore, it seemed only fitting that I write and dedicate a work horing his musical life.
- Author(s)MR Hayden Wayne
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.