All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEating with your hands without using silverware is a delightful experience that seems to always bring pleasure and awaken our senses and awareness of food. This book is filled with scrumptious recipes for all kinds of occasions, such as dinner in front of the television, cocktail hours with friends, a summer buffet, and a children s party.
- Author BiographyToni Monne is a journalist who specializes in publications about cooking and gastronomy. He founded and directed two of the most popular cooking magazines in Spain, Cocina Facil and Comer Bien, for more than 10 years. He is the author of Barcelona gastronomia y cocina and the coauthor of Del bosque a la mesa, Del huerto a la mesa, Emocion en el plato, Los mejores bocadillos del mundo, and Quesos y Paisajes.
- Author(s)Toni Monne
- PublisherLectio Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLectio Ediciones
- Weight544 g
- Width198 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.