Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you discover the secret to creating stunning quilts with a limited colour palette. Are you looking for a foolproof way to choose fabrics and combine colours? Then look further! In Pick Four , quilter and designer Sue Abrey teaches you a simple but unfailingly reliable technique for making fabulous quilts using just a few fabrics. Perfect for beginners, this collection of 12 delightful quilts proves that a limited colour palette doesn't have to mean boring.
- Author BiographySue Abrey's love of quilting began over a decade ago when she was stopped in her tracks by a quilt in a shop window. Since then she has designed and made many quilts. She enjoys hand quilting and also working with her computerized, robotic long-arm quilting system.
- Author(s)Sue Abrey
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Weight372 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.