All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWheels of Fortune When an ultra-rare Hot Wheels car from 1969 sold for $72,000 several years ago, the collecting world was stunned. Now you can do more than gasp--you can cash in. Discover what experienced Hot Wheels cars collectors have kwn for years with this hands-on, how-to guide to picking Hot Wheels cars for fun and profit. You'll uncover: * The most popular cars from Redline, Blackwall and Collector Number eras*400 color pictures of the best cars and their values* What to look for and where to find it* The 10 most valuable Hot Wheels cars of all timeWhether you pick for pleasure or profit, the Picker's Pocket Guide is a real find!
- Author BiographyMichael Zarnock has been collecting Hot Wheels since 1968. His private collection features nearly 10,0000 different cars. He is a two-time Guinness World Record holder for the most different Hot Wheels cars and is considered one of the leading experts regarding Hot Wheels cars in the world. Zarnock lives in Deerfield, New York.
- Author(s)Michael Zarnock
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Width102 mm
- Height203 mm
Most relevant reviews
- johnson30hp01 Jun, 2017by
Very excellent book to have and a must have by all.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.