About this product
- DescriptionGet on board with the latest health food with these recipes for fermented foods, from pickled vegetables and fruits to drinking vinegars. Not just a nifty way to make sure seasonal produce never goes to waste, fermented food also has incredible health benefits for your gut. It preserves the natural levels of bacteria, vitamins, and enzymes, cleverly converting them into probiotics that are crucial to keeping your tummy ticking over nicely. Rebalancing this bacteria can ward off IBS symptoms, increase your energy levels, and improve skin conditions. With a stylish package, Pickled teaches home cooks how to reap these health benefits while transforming their everyday meals with an assortment of traditional and more modern pickled delights. Covering pickled vegetables, pickled fruit, kimchi, and drinking vinegars, Pickled shares sixty easy-to-follow and delicious recipes for foods such as sauerkraut, Szechuan pickled watermelon, soy pickled mushrooms, bourbon chili pickles, and more.
- Author BiographyFreddie Janssen moved to London from Holland seven years ago. She is the founder of F.A.T, a pop-up cafe and supper club and purveyor of pickles, kimchi, and sauces, all made by Freddie.
- Author(s)Freddie Janssen
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width196 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
Save on Cook Books
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.23
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.65
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.47
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.41
- AU $25.30Trending at AU $29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.