Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhen tragedy strikes, we have two options: allow the grief to swallow our very being, or find a way to deal with the tragedy and move on. While most find the former t to be realistic or desirable, the latter is often easier said than done. A young man named Michael finds himself in the throes of unendurable pain after his wife and unborn son are killed in a tragic accident. Yearning to recapture who he was before their deaths, Michael decides the only way to do so is to journey through his memories, where laughter, tears, and unfailing faith showed love's strength. When he discovers his wife's journal, Michael is inspired to seek the one place in the world where he can reconnect with hope. What he discovers is that the only way to regain love in his heart is to win his battle with confusion and hatred; he must learn to trust and let love in again. Pickles is an emotional journey that displays the pure beauty of the simple things in life and reflects the everlasting comfort of those who have been touched, and even saved, by the miracle of love.
- Author(s)Raymond Mendoza
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.