All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionLet's have a picnic! First, we'll craft a picnic basket from vintage treasures and fill it with classic and creative picnic fare. Then we're off to backyard, forest, roadside or campfire to enjoy festive sandwiches, garden slaws, fire roasted spreads, homemade raspberry marshmallows and more. Make a tin-can hobo stove, learn about roasting hot dogs on a nifty 1924 Model-T Ford exhaust manifold cooker and discover helpful hints to make your picnic special and easy!
- Author BiographyBarbara Swell began her baking career in Martinsburg, WV, on January 19th, 1962, when she whipped up her first batch of sugar cookies from her 4-H Club Pack-and-Snack cookbook. She is the author of a very popular series of historic cookbooks, including Log Cabin Cooking, Take Two and Butter 'Em While They're Hot, Secrets of the Great Old-Timey Cooks, The Lost Art of Pie Making, and others. Barbara lives in Asheville, NC, with her husband and their three children.
- Author(s)Barbara Swell
- PublisherNative Ground Music, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNative Ground Music, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.