All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll be surprised how easy it is to transform a photo into gallery-worthy fabric art with Leni Wiener's simple methods. Leni walks you step by step through choosing the right fabrics; creating patterns with free software; depicting common elements, such as grass, trees, water, and faces; layering and sewing your collages; and finishing your work for display. Complete patterns and instructions for two quilts help get you started. Use the included Art Quilter's Value Scale to choose the perfect light and dark fabrics for your quilts. Loaded with helpful photos, this guide is a virtual art class in a book.
- Author BiographyLeni Levenson Wiener is an art quilter, instructor, and author. Her work has been exhibited throughout the United States and internationally and appears in compilation books of art quilts. Leni lives just outside of New York City with her husband.
- Author(s)Leni Levenson Wiener
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note303 colour
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.