All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped by a children's book author/illustrator who is also a teacher, this book is a complete guide to teaching picture book creation. It takes you step by step through the phases of composing a picture book, which are easy to follow. This book also contains worksheets that promote understanding of the tasks which guide the creative process. This book is a great way to encourage creative writing and thinking. The process is geared to the elementary student and gives them the opportunity to author, illustrate and publish their own fully developed picture book.
- Author BiographyKerrian Neu is a teacher and an award-winning graphic designer and author. She was raised by an award-winning, professional fine artist mother and an award-winning, professional technical illustrator and sculpture father, both of whom were also teachers. Kerrian has authored and illustrated two children's books based on Ben the Bee a 12 year old bee who likes to solve mysteries in his town of Beely. She also has published Visual Art for the Elementary Classroom, Class Town - Creative Journal Prompts and Visual Art for the Secondary Grades. Kerrian recently completed her masters of art in teaching and is working to pass on her love of the visual arts and creativity. She lives in the North Lake Tahoe area and spends her free time in her garden and enjoying the outdoor activities of the region.
- Author(s)Kerrian Neu
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.