All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Picture My Day, young readers followed three siblings through a single day and were introduced to new words and objects along the way. In Picture My World, a companion title, readers will rejoin these three same siblings, but this time readers will accompany them through a number of milestones and occasions familiar to every young child. From bringing home a first pet to swimming at the pool, from scraping a knee to having a birthday party, from losing a doll to watching fireworks to climbing a tree, and more, readers will identify with situations and learn more new words, this time with an emphasis on emotional vocabulary. The illustrations are bright and clear, with just eugh detail to entice a preschooler to linger on each page. The accompanying text ranges from exclamations to short sentences and helps readers associate each illustration with an emotional expression.
- Author BiographySeverine Cordier is the co-creator of the Emma series and has illustrated numerous books for children in her native France. Cynthia Lacroix has been designing and illustrating children's books for nearly a decade. She lives in France.
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Severine Cordier,Cynthia LaCroix
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.