Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionSeeing is believing: look at the pictures and lose weight - permanently! Dr Shapiro explains why 'going on a diet' is a bad idea: every dieter is looking for the miraculous moment when they reach target weight and can start eating 'rmally' again. The key cause of unwanted weight gain is eating without thinking. It doesn't take much to make us aware of what we're eating, but sometimes we have to see it to believe it. - Clear pictures of calorie-counted portions help you make informed choices about everything you eat - Stop depriving yourself, stop feeling guilty - and stop dieting - Change your relationship with food for ever.
- Author BiographyDr Howard M Shapiro specialises in weight control for all age groups. He received national attention in the USA by helping men and women in the New York City Police Department and Fire Department slim down with Food Awareness Training.
- Author(s)Howard Shapiro
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2003
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRodale International Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/08/2011
- Content Note160 colour photographs
- Weight493 g
- Width186 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.