Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $5.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sharryg2910
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something dark and disturbing behind the picture perfect marriage of anthropologist Cassie Barrett and her movie star husband, Alex Rivers. A study in spousal abuse that will touch your heart, from the bestselling author of My Sister's Keeper.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult, who has fifteen novels and three children to her credit, was born and raised on Long Island. She received an AB in Creative Writing from Princeton and a Master's degree in education from Harvard.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Weight344 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.