All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThey stood leaning against a car, side by side, and I held the camera. At this angle, I was looking right into the sun. Dr. Moore intoned, 'Be sure to take a good picture w, Leon.' Of course due to the difficult exposure, the photograph would <i>t</i> be the greatest. But I knew he really meant something else. He was giving me a duty to 'take a good picture' of the relationship I was blessed to see unfolding-between a wonderful Master and a wonderful disciple. A Picture of the Path. </br> Dr. Dallas Moore was a true spiritual Master who lived a humble life in southwestern Georgia. Through much of the last half of the 20th century, a continuous stream of thousands of people made the journey to his out of the way, rural home to see him. He helped them in miraculous ways with all the challenges of life, visited them in dreams, spoke into their hearts and minds from hundreds or thousands of miles away, protected and guided them, and showed through his beautiful, selfless life what the love of God is really like, and how it can transform and enble us. </br> This is the story of one young seeker who met Dr. Moore, and also met his advanced disciple, Gary William. It chronicles his stumblings, discoveries, and successes; but most of all it chronicles what life with God-men is like, and what they teach for each of us. Filled with wondrous stories, drama, and humor, it offers you a rare, real-life adventure--and may even help you to embrace such an adventure for yourself.
- Author BiographyLeon lives in the mountains of eastern Arizona. As a young man he was befriended by a great master, and since then he has witnessed countless wonders for more than 35 years. He spent many of these years with the master's advanced disciple. Now the door has opened for him to complete this book, try to absorb more deeply its lifetime of lessons, and also share them with you. THE BACKGROUND: In the beginning chapters of the book, I describe my early life as a seeker, and the blessings of meeting, first, the young man who would become my lifelong spiritual friend--Gary William, and then the greatest man of God I've ever known--Dr. Dallas Moore. Countless experiences with Dr. Moore convinced me he was not just the preacher or healer or 'doctor' some people thought him to be. He was One with God. He was a king in humble garb--a divine descent. All the love and power of God flowed through him, to bless the lives of whosoever had the will and the eyes to see. And what he enabled us to see, most of all, was that we too had within us--as Christ proclaimed--the full potential and destiny of being One with God. A year after I met Dr. Moore, Gary met him. He must have been a well-prepared disciple from past lives, because now Dr. Moore was able to raise him up rapidly and wondrously. After I visited Dr. Moore many times between early 1974 and the summer of 1977, in the fall of that year Gary and his family and I traveled to rural southwest Georgia, and ended up living near him. Except for the following summer, I saw him almost every day for the next year-and-a-half. Thus began the adventure of knowing him that would last for the rest of our lives.
- Author(s)Leon M Orgel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.