Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.92Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ianhelennorton
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionAt once heartbreaking and uplifting, this is a story of love - love lost, love wished for, love misunderstood. In one unforgettable moment, four lives are changed forever. As one woman runs from her past, ather tries to escape her future; a young boy holds close a terrible secret; and a father does everything he can to protect him. Two cars collide on a foggy highway, killing one of the drivers. The survivor, Isabelle, is left to pick up the pieces, t only of her own life but of the lives of the devastated husband and fragile son that the other woman, April, has left behind. Together they try to solve the mystery of where April was running to, and why. As these three lives intersect, the book asks, how well do we really kw those we love - and how do we forgive the unforgivable?
- Author BiographyCaroline Leavitt is the award-winning author of eight novels. Her essays and stories have been included in New Yorker magazine, Psychology Today, More, Parenting, Redbook, and Salon. She's She's a book reviewer for the Boston Globe and People, and a writing instructor at UCLA online. For more information about Caroline and her previous novels, see www.carolineleavitt.com
- Author(s)Caroline Leavitt
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight408 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.