All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to describe some of the atmospheres and diverse cultures of the world's cities and landscapes. From the sights, smells and sounds of a Swiss Christmas, to the lives of New York street gangs, this book takes the reader on a journey - to the struggles of people to relate - and to the pure joy of friendship.
- Author BiographySimon Whild was educated at Tettenhall College, followed by theuniversities of Reading and Wolverhampton. After several years in the propertybusiness, he became editor in chief of the Shell International intranet publication SilentDialogue and then editor in chief of Nuclear Europe Worldscan. He is now a freelancewriter, editor and journalist.
- Author(s)Simon Whild
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/06/2015
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.