All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionPicturing Corporate Practice is intended for law students interested in corporate and transactional work and for lawyers new to the practice. The book includes a brief overview of corporate practice and chapters focused on advice development, transaction planning and management, legal documents, board meetings, litigation (from a corporate perspective), SEC filings, corporate pro bo, and client service. The book features a user-friendly design, informal writing style, and over 50 diagrams, timelines, and other graphics. It includes considerable vocabulary, how-things-work information, and practical suggestions for the new lawyer. In addition, the book offers ideas for using visual approaches in dealing with problems, plans, and documents across the practice. The author is a Stanford Law School professor who practiced for many years as a senior in-house lawyer and law firm partner before joining Stanford to develop and direct its transactional clinic.
- Author(s)Jay Mitchell
- PublisherLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCareer Guides
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLEG Inc. (dba West Academic Publishing
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.