All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow-up volume to the best-selling The Art of Looking Sideways, Picturing and Poeting is the latest collection of mind-bending images and creative wordplay from Alan Fletcher, one of the most internationally influential figures in graphic design.
- Author BiographyAlan Fletcher (1931-2006) belonged to that elite international group of designers who transcended the conventional boundaries of their craft. He was a founding member of the design group Pentagram and tackled every facet of design with a unique style and purpose. He was consultant Creative Director to Phaidon Press, and author of The Art of Looking Sideways and Beware Wet Paint, both published by Phaidon.
- Author(s)Alan Fletcher,Emily King,Fiona MacCarthy
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note272 col, 40 B&W
- Weight1347 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine40 mm
Most relevant reviews
- violetauy05 Jan, 2017by
If you are a designer looking for some inspiration out of the box, this is your book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.