CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.58
- AU $39.43Trending at AU $41.70
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.74
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.11
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.04
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.92
About this product
- SynopsisThirty crust and 118 delicious ways to fill them in a cookbook as sweet and American as you know what (Atlanta Journal).Pat Willard got her introduction to pie baking at the Bar Ten restaurant in Ravenna, Ohio, where baking great pies every day was no big deal. Now, in this delightful cookbook, she shares her best recipes, plus step-by-step instructions that take the fear out of making crust -- as well as warm, witty stories and reflections on the great American pie tradition. From breakfast pies like Potato and Egg to fun pies like Banana Bundles to fancy pies like Empanadas to knock-'em-dead labors of love like Flaming Peach Pie, this down-to-earth collection of recipes is a sure cure for pie anxiety (New York Daily News)A calm and reassuring voice for the crust-challenged. -- Kansas City StarIn between recipes, Willard expounds, often amusingly, on the historical role and therapeutic value of pie-making. -- San Diego Union TribuneEasy-to-follow...will bring hours of pleasure for the entire family. -- Minneapolis Star Tribune
- AuthorPat Willard
- Number Of Pages1 pages
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date1998-08-01
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Publication Year1998
- Weight11.5 Oz
- Height0.8 In.
- Width6.9 In.
- Length8 In.
- Dewey Decimal641.8/652
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.