All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionAre you one of the many people who have always fancied the idea of making pies but t quite sure where to begin? Do debates over how to get the perfect crust or whether to use butter or lard makes you want to run and hide? If yes then you don't need to look further! All you need is a sweet tooth and some patience and you could be making delicious and yummy homemade pies in time! Pie Lovers Cookbook, by Amazon Best Seller Author Stella Bright, comes bearing a plethora of delicious and yummy homemade pie recipes. Each of the recipes included in the book are planned and written in a way that even a beginner can easily master the art of making pies. Stella has even included the tips and tricks of her mother and grandmother to assist even the vice pie maker, or enlighten the veteran pie master! Pie Lover's Cookbook provides: -Step by step instructions for each recipe. -Chapter devoted just to pastry crust including delicious crust recipes presented in detail. -23 tantalizing recipes that will please the pickest family and friends. -A wide variety of recipes from fruit pies to savory pies. -26 of Stella's family secrets to fantastic pies. What are you waiting for, purchase Pie Lovers Cookbook you won't be sorry!
- Author BiographyBest Selling Author Stella Bright lives in the PNW with her husband and dedicated collaborator Chip. She is a consummate animal lover and enjoys traveling, good food, and even better wine. She has a passion for flea markets, cooking, music, and preparing natural homemade beauty products all of which are the inspirations for her books. She enjoys various cooking lifestyles and believes there is not just one way to eat healthy, but rather up to individual preference and choice. She frequently incorporates family recipes into her work. She is spicy and has been known to experiment with recipes from time to time. Described as having an amazing sense of humor, fantastic fashion sense, and a huge dose of common sense, Stella seeks to change and empower people one book at a time. She currently has 8 books in the publishing process with many more to come.
- Author(s)Stella Bright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.