All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second in the rip-roaring adventure series of `Treasure Island' prequels for fans of `Pirates of the Caribbean' Once comrades-in-arms, w sworn enemies, Joseph Flint and Long John Silver have a score to settle.Marooned on a remote Caribbean island with his loyal crew and a fortune in buried treasure, Silver awaits the return of the man who left him there.In order to defeat Silver and claim the island back as his, Flint will need to raise an army - easy feat for the man most wanted by the Royal Navy.But with disease running rampant on the Island and the net closing on Flint, time is running out for both men. But who will survive - and who will get the gold?
- Author BiographyJohn Drake lives in Cheshire with his family. His hobbies and interests include muzzle-loaded shooting, history and politics. The Flint and Silver series was inspired by the many unanswered questions left by Robert Louis Stevenson's much-loved classic, Treasure Island.
- Author(s)John Drake
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight316 g
- Width199 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.