Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about all the times that I prayed to GOD for material things thinking that those things would make me feel better about myself. I realized that is t how you are supposed to pray and with that wisdom I found happiness. It took for me to fall a thousand times to realize I rose to personal success. After all it is what I think of me that matters the most. I was a person that wanted to have what others had t caring that what they had may t be what's best for me. I wanted to always please others and by doing so I neglected my inner being. I realize w that I am human and I make human mistakes. I am far from perfect but I'm striving every day to walk in the glory of who matters to me most.GOD.
- Author(s)Regina A Dilbert
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight118 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.