Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day we are faced with a myriad of situations and circumstances that require responsible decisions and choices to be made. At times, we rely on our own understanding to guide us, but without a sound manual, we risk the probability of going through life repeating many of the same mistakes and living a very meager one-dimensional life. But we don't have to be trailblazers on a path to failure, because we can rely on the truth of the Word of God to give us the balancing mechanisms necessary to stay grounded and on the right path. Only when we properly discern our world, through the eyes of truth, can we come to the right conclusions to map out our lives, according to God's master plan. Don't just seek answers, but seek the truth. Many people have fragmented and compartmentalized pieces of the truth, but Piecing the Puzzle Together shows you how to bring it all together: from raising children, to relating to your co-workers, to getting involved politically. This how-to book will help you to create a firm foundation on which you can build a principled life. You will gain victory after victory once error is replaced with truth, conjecture is replaced with discernment, true kwledge is joined with wisdom, defeat is replaced with victory and hope, and religion is replaced with a right relationship with God. In this blueprint of life, Brian Ganges skillfully, brilliantly and clearly gives readers a human manual to tackle the elements of life that affect us daily.
- Author(s)Brian Ganges
- PublisherPeace in the Storm Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeace in the Storm Publishing
- Weight304 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.