All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the application of piezoelectric materials, particularly piezoceramics, in the wide field of actuators and sensors. It gives a step-by-step introduction to the structure and mechanics of piezoelectric beam bending actuators in multilayer techlogy, which are of increasing importance for industrial applications. The book presents the suitability of the developed theoretical aspects in a memorable way.
- Author BiographyRudiger G. Ballas was born in 1971 in Blieskastel, Germany. After finishing education as an assistant in physics at the Technical School for Natural Sciences Ludwigshafen, Germany, he received the diploma in microsystemtechnology in 1999 from the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, Germany. From 1999 until 2001 he worked with Tele Quarz in Neckarbischofsheim, Germany, where he was head of the group concerning microstructuring of AT-quartz crystals and development of high-frequency inverted MESA-quartzes. From 2001 until 2006 he worked as a Ph.D. student at Darmstadt University of Technology in the field of piezoelectric bending multilayer actuators with integrated sensors for tip deflection measurements. He received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering in 2006 from Darmstadt University of Technology. His actual research fields are theoretical mechanics, electromechanical system theory and modeling of the nonlinear behavior of piezoelectric actuators.
- Author(s)Rudiger Ballas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMicrotechnology and MEMS
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.