All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionHow many of us are fighting the piggy-bank blues today? Can't find work fast eugh? Need to start working tomorrow? Learn to work for yourself. We've worked for employers for so long that we don't kw how! Why is it that we will show up for work EVERY DAY and do work that we probably don't love, but when we plan to work for ourselves, we act like SLACKERS? CUT THAT OUT! Brilliant ideas and tons of money to invest do NOT equal success. Action is what creates success. Well planned action, and t quitting when fear attacks, can take you to the hard-work but worth-it state of being SELF EMPLOYED. We need to learn that we can be successful, we do NOT have to become something we are t, and starting a home-based business can be very simple. The author, Donna D. Buskirk, cautions readers NOT to spend money first. Earn money, and then invest some of that back into the business. Taking the six steps in this little book will put you into business. Start today!
- Author BiographyHow do you pronounce her name? Like a bus fell on Captain Kirk...bus - kirk, says the author. A member of the North Carolina Writers' Network, the author was an instructor, project manager, & technical writer for Web-based software teams, working with some of the largest software and telecommunications companies in the world. Buskirk's mission is to help individuals, families, communities & businesses survive and thrive in this new economic condition. I want to help you make your business dreams come true, she tells readers. Buskirk grew up all over the U.S. in an Air Force family and now writes freelance for a small-town newspaper while looking for a job, taking a course in online marketing, and caring for a few chickens and goats on the small farm her husband bought two years ago.
- Author(s)Chuck Lehning,Donna D Buskirk
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)James And Tia Gray
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.