All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionPigs, Poultry And Poo is the story of two people who change their lives and discover a whole new world. Their first step is a move from living and working in the city to rural life and a two-hour commute. Over the five years recounted in the book they mature from feckless beginners to hardened country folk, shedding only the occasional tear when an animal dies. Their animal adventures start with a cat, before they move on to goats, and then chickens. Slowly building confidence they haphazardly add cows, pigs, alpacas, geese and ducks to their smallholding, before reaching a limit.
- Author BiographyJason Gibbs describes himself as an IT architect and struggles to explain his job to anyone outside the industry. Having spent his whole life in suburban or urban environments, he suddenly moved to rural Hampshire seven years ago to convert a barn. The barn is still not finished, but he's now converted to the country and a life revolving around poo. Jason is lucky enough to be married to Alex. She is a lawyer who started her career at the world's largest law firm and now runs the world's joint smallest, her own one-woman firm. After law college she spent six years in the big smoke and was happy to get out to fresh air again.
- Author(s)Jason Gibbs
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8 page colour section
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.