CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all on journeys. We set off on journeys far away from home and journey in our everyday lives-through obstacles and accomplishments, ups and downs, stages of life and everything in between. And when we infuse our journeys with meaning and intention, they become Sacred. Pilgrimage is a Sacred journey-a movement that brings us toward the Divine. It speaks to our longing for something more, and our search for answers to life's deepest questions: Who am I? Who is God? What makes me come alive? Though ancient in its roots, the practice of pilgrimage is alive and well today, beckoning a new generation of seekers to journey beyond the edge of daily life into terrains of mystery, wonder, revelation, delight, acceptance, and transformation. But you don't have to leave home to begin living like a pilgrim. To live as a pilgrim at home, all you need to do is see your life as a journey and your role as a seeker of the Sacred. In Pilgrim Principles: Journeying with Intention in Everyday Life, author Lacy Clark Ellman leads you on a seven-week journey to embrace the practice of pilgrimage right at home. Each week, she explores a different guiding principle of the pilgrim, with themes ranging from looking for the Sacred in the ordinary and immersing oneself in culture, to uncovering the true self and the presence of the Divine within. Daily readings include practices and reflections to make the principle personal, guiding readers on a holistic search for meaning and Sacred Encounter in daily life. At the end of this seven-week journey, eager seekers will find themselves transformed and ready to set off on their next Sacred adventure.
- Author BiographyLacy Clark Ellman is a spiritual director and has an M.A. in Theology and Culture. She is a lover of food, books, spirituality, growing and making things, far off places, and lovely spaces. Lacy is based in Seattle, WA, and blogs regularly on spirituality and intention in travels and daily life at asacredjourney.net.
- Author(s)Lacy Clark Ellman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date10/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byChristine Valters Paintner Phd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.